6. Do you know how to use Electronic Product Code Information Services (EPCIS) for DSCSA data exchange requirements?
The GS1 Standards for DSCSA Dispensers Online Certificate Course includes 6 modules that guide you in learning about the application and use of GS1 Standards for DSCSA requirements.
- GS1® Overview
- GS1 Healthcare US®
- Overview DSCSA and Timeline
- GS1 Barcodes that can be used for DSCSA
- Scanning and interpreting GS1 Barcodes for DSCSA Information
- Capturing and exchanging information for DSCSA
What this course covers?
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) overview and key milestones
- The GS1 System of Standards and how it relates to DSCSA
- Scanning Supplier’s GS1 Data Carriers to capture DSCSA information
- How to recognize the Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs) on Supplier’s Products and Homogeneous Cases
- How to recognize required product information in Supplier’s barcodes using GS1 Application Identifiers
- How Electronic Product Code Information Services (EPCIS) is used to facilitate DSCSA data exchange
Time duration: Approximate time to complete the course is one and a half hours. An assessment is administered during the online training to test knowledge of the key takeaways. You will have unlimited access to the course for one year from the time of purchase