Shopper Fundamentals Program
This series of accredited category management training courses are ideal for newly hired employees, new in-position Category Analyst or those aspiring to enter into or grow their CPG career. These courses solidify category knowledge and lay the foundation for success in the category management field by emphasizing industry knowledge, history, and basic data analysis.
DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH Leading CPG retailers, manufacturers, and industry experts
TIMELINE approximately 8 hours of learning content
- Category Managment History and Process
- Syndicated Panel Data
- Syndicated Geodemographic/Behavorial Data
- Opportunity Identification for Actionable Insights
- Understanding Category Shopper Behavior
- Understanding Shopper Behavior, Beyond Category
- Retailer Shopper Segmentation
- Pre & Post Assessment for each module
- Individual Scorecards
- Downloadable Resources: Key calculations guide, key terms glossary, access to data insights center, access to subject matter expert support.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SPANISH