U.S. Food & Beverage Shopper Intelligence Database
Go beyond traditional point-in-time data reports to trended insights in one easy-to-use, decision-ready format and allows you to make better decisions regarding your shopper marketing strategy.
The U.S. Food & Beverage Shopper Intelligence Insights Center and Database is an online advanced cloud-based platform for the visualization and delivery of key insights including brand purchased most often, purchase frequency, store shopped most often, average spend, and in-store behavior (trouble finding products, reasons why) for twelve "aisles."
- Aisle of the Month
- Media Influence for Purchase of Food & Beverage
- Monthly Spending
- Consumer Equity by Retail Channel
- Net Promoter Score for Grocers and CPG
- Reasons Consumers Shop MOST often preferred Retailers
- Consumer Loyalty
- Shopping Methods past 30 Days – In-Store, Online, Digital
- Impact of Gas Prices
- Impact of Economy on Purchase